A Record of Service
Our experienced expert clinicians, female and male, are all fully qualified, accredited and registered in their specialist fields with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (Ahpra)
We are proud to be one of the few clinics that have a such a diverse range of practitioners practising from our clinic.
General Practitioners (GPs), Psychiatrists, Psychologists Psychiatric and mental health practitioners, Social Workers, Speech Pathologist, Credential Mental Health Nurses, Intellectual Disability Clinicians and of course our amazing team of Community Support and Disability Support Workers.
Our executive team have over 40 years experience in the ever growing and changing medical world we live in, with over100 years of combined knowledge.
Our specialist teams can provide individual, couples, family oriented or multi-family group services.
While understanding the challenges and opportunities that life presents; we work with you to navigate a pathway for you to achieve the most benefit from treatment and counselling, expert specialised psychiatric and psychological interventions within the home, school or clinic.
What We Do
• Comprehensive psychiatric assessment
• Specialised intervention in a convenient and safe location
• Collaborative Care Plans, family inclusive as required
• Specialised treatment and support in a private practice model
• In partnership with the patient/family, utilise an outreach approach to home and/or school if required.
• Close consultation with patient’s Medical Practitioners
• Provide services to acute patients
• Regular patient review
Our dynamic team of professional’s purpose is to make a difference to the health outcomes of you, your children and or your families lives, with support available for all ages from infant, children, adolescents, adults, elderly
Ongoing treatment and services are provided to patients in Ballarat and district, Swan Hill, Horsham and Nhill.